We believe that we are called by God to equip students academically and spiritually to impact their world for Christ. As our students learn what Scripture says, they are provided with opportunities to understand the vast differences of Christian perspectives present in our world today. Bethany Academy offers a safe environment in which to learn, discuss, and listen to one another, accepting those differences while not compromising the integrity of Scripture and what Christ has done for us.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
Proverbs 2-3:6; Psalm 12:6; Proverbs 30:5-6; 2 Tim.3:14-17; Psalm 119:89-93; John 1:1-5; Isa. 55:9-11; Matt. 5:17-18
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deut. 5:32-6:18; Exodus 3:13-15; Luke 22:67-70; Psalm 92:4-8; Romans 11:33-36; Exodus 34:5-7; Romans 9:14-18
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
1 Cor. 15:1-8, 12-28, 58; Isa. 7:14; Matt 1:18, 23-25; Isa. 53:4-5; Romans 3:23-26; Isa. 53:11-12; 1 Cor. 15:3-4
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
Romans 5:12-6:18; Psalm 51:1-3; Romans 6:1-4; Ezekiel 11:19-22; 1 Peter 1:3-6; Lamentations 3:22-26; Acts 4:12; Eph. 2:8-10
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by, whose indwelling hand the Christian is empowered and enabled to live a life of godliness and effective service.
John 15:18-16:16; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 11:2-3a; Gal. 5:22-25; Josh. 22:3-5; Matt. 20:25-28; Psalm 16:7-11; John 14:15-17
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. Matt. 13:24-52; Job 19:25-27; 1 Thes. 4:13-18; Daniel 12:1b-3; Rev. 20:12-15; Joel 2:31-32; Matt. 3:47-51
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Eph. 4:1-16, 25-32, 5:1-2; Deut. 6:4-9; Eph. 4:2-6; Psalm 95:1,2,6,7; Acts 2:42,44,46,47; Ecc. 4:9,10,12; 1 Cor. 12:12-13; Heb 10:23-25