Dec. 18-20 Finals Schedule for Grades 6-12
Fri. Dec. 21 No School
Bethany Academy EAGLES T-SHIRTS for Sale
Pre-order your T-shirt by Thursday, Dec. 20.
T-Shirts will be delivered the week of Jan. 14th
ORDER YOURS by emailing the office at email@example.com or
Order yours at the HOME Basketball Varsity Games on Tuesday, Dec. 18 and Thursday, Dec. 20 at the concession stand
WHITE OUT BETHANY ACADEMY EAGLE T-SHIRT GAMES NIGHT:
THURSDAY, JAN. 24
HOMECOMING GAME DAY FRIDAY, FEB. 1
Bethany Eagles 5/6th Grade & 7/8th Grade Girls Basketball Team Upcoming Games
5:00 pm 5/6th Grade AWAY Bloomington Lutheran-Living Hope Lutheran Church
6:00 pm 7/8th Grade AWAY Bloomington Lutheran-Living Hope Lutheran Church
Holiday Basketball “CHEER”
Thursday, December 20 at the Varsity Game – 6:00 pm
All concession $ made will benefit a local charity.
Bring a non-perishable food item to the game and get FREE admission.
Wear your ugly Christmas sweaters or wear red or green to cheer on the EAGLES!!
Bethany Eagles Varsity Basketball Team Upcoming Games
Monday, Dec. 17 5:30 pm
AWAY Math and Science Academy at Woodbury
Tuesday, Dec. 18 6:00 pm
HOME Liberty Classical Academy-White Bear Lake
Thursday, Dec. 20 6:00 pm
HOME Christ Household of Faith-
Did You Know…
There is a book of MY FAVORITE THINGS that each teacher/staff has filled out. If you would like some Christmas suggestions. Contact Jennifer at the school office if you’d like a peek.
January Jumbles is a fun, always optional activity for all elementary students that lasts the whole month long. Each day in January has a theme, and students are welcome to dress for that theme if they want to. Pick the ones you want to participate in or go for the whole month, but have fun with it and keep it simple and stress free! Bring on winter! Click HERE for January Jumble calendar.
Reminder…Parent Student Handbook Dress Code taken from page 19
The scriptural principle of moderation applies to our dress and hair styles. The dress of the students reflects the beliefs, expectations, and mission of Bethany Academy to visitors, prospective students and the Bethany community. It is the desire of Bethany Academy to promote within its students the following principles:
Responsibility to our brothers and sisters in Christ to look out for each other and to edify them.
- Discernment and understanding of current issues
Time and a place for various dress styles.
Bethany Academy understands students have one opportunity to make a positive first impression; a professional appearance and dress helps accomplish this.
Specific Student Dress Rules:
- Leggings and yoga-style pants will be allowed in 4th-12th grade as long as the shirts length worn over the pants is not shorter than midway between the knee and the backside. K-3rd grade will be allowed to wear leggings without the above exception.
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts for female students should be no more than one adult hand width above the knee in length.
- Sloppy or excessive dress or hair styles will not be permitted.
- No muscle shirts, tank tops less than 3 fingers in width, spaghetti strap shirts or strapless.
- Frayed pants and holes in any clothing are not acceptable.
- Pajamas and bedroom slippers are not allowed.
- Female students need to wear shirts and blouses that are modest in appearance (not tight and/or low-cut, etc.)
- Students may not expose their midriff (belly) by wearing short shirts/blouses.
- Students may not wear any pants or fleece pants with writing on the back side.
- Male students may not wear earrings. Male or female students may not wear any other body piercings. No visible tattoos.
- Shirts with inappropriate pictures or lettering are not acceptable. No derogatory symbols, or revolutionary emblems or marks (i.e. New Age, Neo-Nazi, sculls and crossbones) to be displayed or worn.
- No headwear or outerwear of any type will be allowed during school hours. Upon arrival headwear and outerwear will be stored in assigned student hall lockers from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm and will not be worn or carried in the halls or to classrooms. Coats may be worn with teacher permission.
Administration has the right to address any other potential dress code concerns not
For a copy of Bethany Academy Parent Student Handbook: Go to Bethany Academy website, click on Parents, click on Parents Web, Sign in to your Parents Web, click on Resource Documents
Thanks for Your Support!
The Student Council made $255.00 at both the Choir and Band Bake Sales.
Emergency School Closings
If it is necessary to close school because of weather or other emergency, an announcement will be made via the local TV Stations: KARE-11, KSTP, KMSP, or WCCO. Announcements will be made between 5:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Parents and students are strongly encouraged to sign up at KSTP.com for their school alert system.