Bethany Academy K-12 Christian School Educational Philosophy
One of the greatest joys of Christian education is the opportunity to nurture and develop student’s God-given skills, gifts and abilities.
At Bethany Academy K-12 Christian School we treasure this invaluable opportunity to guide students through a wide range of vibrant learning experiences as mandated in Proverbs 22:6 to “train up a child in the way he should go…”.
This training for all students, K-12 includes:
- Partnership with parents (Deuteronomy 6:6-9)
- Integration of Biblical truths and worldview throughout every academic discipline to encourage students to see, think, and live in the light of God’s Word
- Rigorous academics taught by teachers who are committed to engage each student in the learning process so that it translates into a desire for lifelong learning
- Creative arts which stimulates the growth of each student’s unique God-given talents
- A dynamic Christian community which allows students to share proof of God’s love in action
- A school community committed to support students from all backgrounds and educational levels and helping them to achieve their best, both personally and academically
Knowing that students of today face an immense amount of change ahead of them, Bethany Academy is a K-12 Christian School that proclaims that God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. We recognize the need for a strong education for all K-12 grades to adapt to the changing times while providing a foundation of biblical truth on which to stand. This is what sets Bethany Academy K-12 Christian School apart. Whether in the classroom, on the stage, or part of a sports team, our students are prepared for the next level through rigorous academics and high expectations.